What are we playing?

Discussion in 'Public Discussions' started by Archaist, Sep 22, 2014.

1. Archaist

Archaist Member

Main IGN:
    Archaist
    Alt IGN::
    Vexil
    Hey Gang, been awhile. I have been busy working. I finally broke down and got a new rig. I want to find a good game. Tried Wildstar, but Meh. I may jump into SWTOR again, but I don't know. Anyone know something good?
  2. Zeuriel

Zeuriel Council

Main IGN:
    Zeuriel
    WOMPUS
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Zeuriel#1263
    Im doing GW2 atm. never really picked it up b4 but now im kinda hooked lol
  3. Kaybek

Kaybek -Mostly Retired -

Main IGN:
    Kaybek
    Dranak
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Kaybek#1468
    I still play Hearthstone...a bunch
    Outside of that, Ann and I are playing SWTOR and are currently leveling Consular/Guardian duo. Didn't have any toons in AscendancyToo so we had to make our own
  4. Archaist

Archaist Member

Main IGN:
    Archaist
    Vexil
    I downloaded Archage last night. It seems ok so far, although I only have a couple of hours in it. I have thought about SWTOR again too. I will tell you what I do miss my SWG, I wish I could find something to fill the void.
  5. Zeuriel

Zeuriel Council

Main IGN:
    Zeuriel
    WOMPUS
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Zeuriel#1263
    If only there was more time to game in the world lol

I havent kept up with many changes in SWTOr over the last little while. whats new dave?
  6. Kaybek

Kaybek -Mostly Retired -

Main IGN:
    Kaybek
    Dranak
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Kaybek#1468
    Haven't done any Warzones yet and we're only level ~13 right now on Republic side. From what we've seen so far though there were a couple of changes to mob abilities as you finish your Jedi Trials and the Esseles flashpoint has a couple of changes so far.

As I understand it Housing (Strongholds) have been added, some new Warzones, Space ship PvP, and new flashpoints too. Max level is also 55 now and class stories have been extended. I think those are the majority of new things but, as I said above, we haven't experienced much of that yet.
  7. Donatien1800

Donatien1800 Council

Main IGN:
    Elizabet
    I'm playing a couple games on a super very casual basis at the moment. I resubbed to WoW just to see what all has come out and play something that doesn't require a ton of energy.

I'm also playing League of Legends with a ranked 5 team pretty regularly, though a couple of the ASC folks that played League are now more into Diablo, so I think we're fairly spread out as a community.