Approved Viper's Membership Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Vyper, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Vyper

Vyper Member

Main IGN:
    Vyper
    Alt IGN::
    Arch_Vyper
    Do you agree to abide by the Rules and Code of Conduct?
    Yes

Which age group do you fall in?
    22-30

Gaming History
    Mostly Strategy, RPG and FPS. I have been gaming for around 15yrs. I really like games like WoW and Guild Wars. Though mostly, because I don't have friends online when I am, I play alone.

Previous Guilds?
    I don't remember the names. I'd join a guild, there'd be ZERO help, ZERO camaraderie, and I was told I NEEDED to be on a certain amount per week. Needless to say, I didn't like it and quit.

Which game are you most interested in playing with Ascendancy?
    Guild Wars 2

Your expectations of Ascendancy?
    I'm looking to see people who will help each other out and not demand I be on a certain number of hrs per week. I'm a single dad, I can't do that. I do enjoy playing games WITH people though, and I hope I can find that here.

How did you hear about Ascendancy?
    Referred by a Member

Explain Other

Who, if anyone, referred you to Ascendancy?
    Kalise - Brother

Your preferred name?
    Brad

Any children joining us with you?
    no
  2. Foxy

Foxy Founder, Administrator Staff Member

Main IGN:
    Foxy
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Foxy#1732
    Hiya Brad! As I'm sure your brother told you, we're a RL-first gaming community, where gaming is supposed to be a BREAK from RL and not supposed to dictate what RL is!

I'll pm you our mumble info, and hope to see you on so that we can chat a bit and we can mutually get to know each other!
  3. Kalise

Kalise Guild Wars 2 Council Member

Main IGN:
    Kalise
    Just want to mention that he is the one who covered my back while i worked out Strategies in almost every game we play together. So those of you who always yelled at me in SWTOR for standing still to much... He's why :p

He has my gaming style and is just as Versatile. More of a Tanker then i am though.
  4. VegetaVarnay

VegetaVarnay Founder, Administrator "Malgus Disciple" Staff Member

Battle.Net Tag:
    Vegeta#1673
    Aww so that's who you are I was wonder who was playing Firefall Glad you're looking to join our family.
  5. Kalise

Kalise Guild Wars 2 Council Member

Main IGN:
    Kalise
    Well you guys at least. Im stuck with him :(. Yeah he had asked about you to V. Apparently you were muted or away. He tried talking to you a bit.
  6. Foxy

Main IGN:
    Foxy
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Foxy#1732
    I'll try to give you a chat tonight Brad! Saw you in Mumble last night, but had one heck of a match going in LoL so couldn't afford to leave channel at that moment.
  7. VegetaVarnay

VegetaVarnay Founder, Administrator "Malgus Disciple" Staff Member

Battle.Net Tag:
    Vegeta#1673
    Sorry about that I've been sick for a while now I probably went to lay down and never came back.
  8. Foxy

Main IGN:
    Foxy
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Foxy#1732
    Due to the extreme pressure of being Bryan's brother, we're going to approve your membership out of sympathy! :p

Welcome to Ascendancy, Brad!