Denied Verdigris's Membership Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Verdigris, May 30, 2012.

1. Verdigris

Verdigris New Applicant

Main IGN:
    Verdigris
    Do you agree to abide by the Rules and Code of Conduct?
    Yes

Which age group do you fall in?
    31+

Gaming History
    SWG, KOTOR, Baldur's Gate, Planescape Torment, DDO, Battlefield, Tabula Rasa

Previous Guilds?
    Been part of guilds in SWG, Tabula Rasa, Guild Wars etc.

Which game are you most interested in playing with Ascendancy?
    Star Wars: The Old Republic

Your expectations of Ascendancy?
    Friends, fun and adventuring.

How did you hear about Ascendancy?
    Other (explain in box below)

Explain Other
    Coming in from Archaic.

Who, if anyone, referred you to Ascendancy?
    Antaris, Blud'oh and Garf from Archaic.

Your preferred name?
    In game I'm Verdigris or Verdi and in RL I'm Penny

Any children joining us with you?
    No.
  2. Foxy

Foxy Founder, Administrator Staff Member

Main IGN:
    Foxy
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Foxy#1732
    Hi Penny! Thanks for your interest in Ascendancy! It's great to see another Archaic applicant apply for Membership!

Now that you've applied, we can start getting to know each other and see if this is the guild for you and if you're a good fit here in Ascendancy. The remainder of the application process is very easy and hopefully fun too, and can be quick or slow depending on your availability to play and join us in Mumble.

We ask new applicants to come join us in Mumble (info here) and start getting to know folks. There's no rush on this, simply as you can when on your current gaming schedule. This is an important phase of the application process as we want to give you the opportunity to get to know us and learn about this community as well as give us an opportunity to get to know you and see if you'll be a good fit. During this time we will not be evaluating your game play (so don't feel people will be watching you with a critical eye or anything) but rather trying to judge how you will fit within the community.

Look forward to talking, and hopefully grouping with you soon!
  3. Kaybek

Kaybek -Mostly Retired -

Main IGN:
    Kaybek
    Alt IGN::
    Dranak
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Kaybek#1468
    Hi Penny, thanks for dropping in an application here with Ascendancy! We've had a lot of fun with some folks from Archaic already and are looking forward to more of the same! Speak to you soon!
  4. Areli

Areli Founder, Administrator Staff Member

Main IGN:
    Areli
    Hey Penny, glad you dropped your app in. Just fyi, Planescape: Torment is probably one of my all-time favorite games EVAR!!!!! definitely worth mentioning in gaming history.
  5. Dane

Dane Former Member

Main IGN:
    Quarin
    Foeshizzle
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Dane#1465
    Baldur's Gate was one of the best games ever made. I seem to remember having something like 250 hours in it. The last of the truly epic single player games. And while not true 3d, the Infinity engine was beautiful and functioned very well. Basically, that's when I fell in love with Bioware.
  6. Braandr_Kyle

Braandr_Kyle Former Member

Main IGN:
    Braandr
    Kaesyl
    Heya Penny! Welcome. I loved Tabula Rasa! I wish they'd bring it back.
  7. Kaybek

Kaybek -Mostly Retired -

Main IGN:
    Kaybek
    Dranak
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Kaybek#1468
    Hey Penny, we haven't heard from you in a while so I wanted to check in and see if you're still interested in joining Ascendancy as part of the Ascendancy/Archaic merger. Still planning to join?
  8. Foxy

Foxy Founder, Administrator Staff Member

Main IGN:
    Foxy
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Foxy#1732
    This is my fault Penny. I didn't inform Dave about you and Kevin contacting me!!

When you transfer over to Canderous Ordo, contact me either on Mumble, or in game, or any of us listed below, and we'll get you invited. I spoke to you guys in Mumble and did, indeed, d/l D & D and install, just haven't had the time to try it out!

Contact in game:

Fox'y
    Kaybek
    Aenari
    Elizabet
    Zeuriel

Hope to see you soon!!
  9. Areli

Areli Founder, Administrator Staff Member

Main IGN:
    Areli
    Moved to Denied section for inactivity on mumble and forums - please contact us if your interest re-kindles!