Denied Toobukoo's Membership Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Toobukoo, May 30, 2012.

1. Toobukoo

Toobukoo New Applicant

Main IGN:
    Toobukoo
    Do you agree to abide by the Rules and Code of Conduct?
    Yes

Which age group do you fall in?
    31+

Gaming History
    swg,bf2,bf2142,bf3,ddo swtor baulders gate

Previous Guilds?

Which game are you most interested in playing with Ascendancy?
    Star Wars: The Old Republic

Your expectations of Ascendancy?
    having fun with people

How did you hear about Ascendancy?
    Other (explain in box below)

Explain Other
    guild merger

Who, if anyone, referred you to Ascendancy?
    Ant Garf and Bludoh

Your preferred name?
    Toobukoo or Kevin works for me

Any children joining us with you?
    nope she has moved out of the house
  2. Foxy

Foxy Founder, Administrator Staff Member

Main IGN:
    Foxy
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Foxy#1732
    Hi Kevin, thanks for your interest in Ascendancy! It's great to see another Archaic applicant apply for Membership!

Now that you've applied, we can start getting to know each other and see if this is the guild for you and if you're a good fit here in Ascendancy. The remainder of the application process is very easy and hopefully fun too, and can be quick or slow depending on your availability to play and join us in Mumble.

We ask new applicants to come join us in Mumble (info here) and start getting to know folks. There's no rush on this, simply as you can when on your current gaming schedule. This is an important phase of the application process as we want to give you the opportunity to get to know us and learn about this community as well as give us an opportunity to get to know you and see if you'll be a good fit. During this time we will not be evaluating your game play (so don't feel people will be watching you with a critical eye or anything) but rather trying to judge how you will fit within the community.

Look forward to talking, and hopefully grouping with you soon!
  3. Kaybek

Kaybek -Mostly Retired -

Main IGN:
    Kaybek
    Alt IGN::
    Dranak
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Kaybek#1468
    Hi Kevin, thanks for dropping in an application here with Ascendancy! As I mentioned in Penny's application, we've had a lot of fun getting to know some of the folks from Archaic already and I'm certainly looking forward to more of the same! I hope to catch up with you again soon :)
  4. Kaybek

Kaybek -Mostly Retired -

Main IGN:
    Kaybek
    Alt IGN::
    Dranak
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Kaybek#1468
    Hi Kevin, we haven't heard from you in a while so I wanted to check in and see if you're still interested in joining Ascendancy as part of the Ascendancy/Archaic merger. Still planning to join?
  5. Foxy

Foxy Founder, Administrator Staff Member

Main IGN:
    Foxy
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Foxy#1732
    This is my fault Kevin. I didn't inform Dave about you and Penny contacting me!! (yes, I c/p this message to you both! lol)

When you transfer over to Canderous Ordo, contact me either on Mumble, or in game, or any of us listed below, and we'll get you invited. I spoke to you guys in Mumble and did, indeed, d/l D & D and install, just haven't had the time to try it out!

Contact in game:

Fox'y
    Kaybek
    Aenari
    Elizabet
    Zeuriel

Hope to see you soon!!
  6. Areli

Areli Founder, Administrator Staff Member

Main IGN:
    Areli
    Moved to denied section for inactivity on forums and mumble. please contact us if your interest re-kindles!