Sub-50 PvP - Voidstar - full group

Discussion in 'PvP Videos' started by Dane, May 29, 2012.

1. Dane

Dane Former Member

Main IGN:
    Quarin
    Alt IGN::
    Foeshizzle
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Dane#1465
    here is video #2 from the sub-50 late night pvp session we had over memorial day weekend.

at the end, you will see me get a bug that happens a bit too often. somehow, i am turning left and can't stop it. has anyone else seen this?

Cannot render media site: you may be running an outdated version of XenForo
  2. Zoid

Zoid Former Member

Main IGN:
    Nibbler
    Sure its a bug? I thoughy my keyboard was just sticking taping the movement key that is bugged/stuck stops it for me. I agree its very annoying especially as a caster.
  3. Kaybek

Kaybek -Mostly Retired -

Main IGN:
    Kaybek
    Dranak
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Kaybek#1468
    Yeah, I've had that happen too but it's always turned out to be what Andy described above. The only one that I still have no explanation for is the occasional mouse look freak-out that has me turn some crazy direction and end up looking at the ceiling.
  4. Jason "JC"

Jason "JC" Member

Main IGN:
    JcSkys
    JcDub
  5. Dane

Dane Former Member

Main IGN:
    Quarin
    Foeshizzle
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Dane#1465
    it doesn't seem like it's a hardware issue, but maybe i am not seeing something. glad to know that other people are seeing this issue too.
  6. Zoid

Zoid Former Member

Main IGN:
    Nibbler
    It would make me happy if it was a bug I bought a new keyboard b/c of it and it still happens I just thought I was mashing to hard.
  7. Dane

Dane Former Member

Main IGN:
    Quarin
    Foeshizzle
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Dane#1465
    see. if you bought a new keyboard and it's still happeneing that tells me it's not hardware related. i think it is a bug related to the camera going haywire thing. idk... it's annoying as all get out. sometimes it clears up for me, other times not. the only way i know to reliably clear it up is load into a new area. like at the end of that Voidstar... i was spinning at the end, but as soon as i appear on the fleet is goes away.