New Applicant Rozo's Membership Application

Discussion in 'Apply Here' started by Rozo, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Rozo

Rozo Member

Main IGN:
    Rozo
    Do you agree to abide by the Rules and Code of Conduct?
    Yes

Which age group do you fall in?
    22-30

Gaming History
    I don't have a "favorite" type of game. I've played many over the years so my "portfolio" is diversified. With that being said, recent MMO's I have played have been World of Warcraft and SWTOR. I can say I've been looking forward to Guild Wars 2 because I'm a fan of Semi-Medieval Fantasy MMO's. Looking forward to this game, hoping I don't get disappointed!

Previous Guilds?
    I honestly don't remember for two reasons: 1) I haven't played WoW for at least four years and 2) I didn't play SWTOR long enough to get serious about the game.

Which game are you most interested in playing with Ascendancy?
    Guild Wars 2

Your expectations of Ascendancy?
    As I said in a previous post, I met Bob and we spoke about MMO's in general. He piqued my interest when he mentioned GW2. It was only natural to apply lol. I'm looking for a guild that is structured, that is, reliable. Whether it's pvp (primary reason I love MMO's) or dungeon runs, the worst thing that could happen is being in a guild just for the sake of being in a guild. Now, I am by no means a hard core gamer. Much like yourselves, I have responsibilities. Life is busy but I'm a gamer at heart.

How did you hear about Ascendancy?
    Referred by a Member

Explain Other

Who, if anyone, referred you to Ascendancy?
    Bob Foxy

Your preferred name?
    Paul, Rozo (nickname)

Any children joining us with you?
    NA
  2. Kaybek

Kaybek -Mostly Retired -

Main IGN:
    Kaybek
    Alt IGN::
    Dranak
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Kaybek#1468
    Hi Paul, thanks for dropping your application in with us. I've PM'd you our Mumble information so please feel free to come chat with us. It's a bit slow right now between games but should pick up again very soon with GW2 coming! I won't be on tonight but should be the remainder of the week if you want to chat about the guild, what Ascendancy is all about, etc. Also, please feel free to join us for our informal meeting about GW2 on Thursday night, 8pm CST.

Talk to you soon!
  3. VegetaVarnay

VegetaVarnay Founder, Administrator "Malgus Disciple" Staff Member

Battle.Net Tag:
    Vegeta#1673
    Look forward to talking to you soon Paul!
  4. Foxy

Foxy Founder, Administrator Staff Member

Main IGN:
    Foxy
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Foxy#1732
    See you soon Paul!
  5. Kalise

Kalise Guild Wars 2 Council Member

Main IGN:
    Kalise
    Pop! Just wondering how these applications are going and if they have been resolved. Haven't been touched since August.
  6. Foxy

Foxy Founder, Administrator Staff Member

Main IGN:
    Foxy
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Foxy#1732
    I'll get in touch with him to find out his intentions.

Generally, due to lack of guild-wide activity, I'm not too worried about these atm, as they're good peeps that also have RL going.