New Applicant Nutta's Membership Application

Discussion in 'Apply Here' started by Nutta, May 6, 2013.

1. Nutta

Nutta New Applicant

Main IGN:
    Nutta
    Do you agree to abide by the Rules and Code of Conduct?
    Yes

Which age group do you fall in?
    31+

Gaming History
    I started back in the Lineage 1 days which was my first MMO. I enjoyed running from Shelobs and BugBears but eventually moved onto Lineage 2 where i played for a good 2 years or so. I then went into playing World of Warcraft as a casual player. I played for about 6 months before meeting my now wife of 6 years.

We both raided on Moon Guard for around 3 years with a guild called Wrath of the Righteous which at the time was credited with many server firsts with the dedication and complaining/grumblings of the other 23 people we played with. Many late nights and feeling like zombies the next mornings led us to play casually again. Loved our guild just a pity most of us parted ways!

We moved onto Star wars which was fun for a while but eventually sat around waiting for Neverwinter.

Previous Guilds?
    Wrath of the Righteous is the only serious/fun guild we stuck with for around 4 years all up. Heavy raiding guild that raided Monday-Friday 7pm to 12am+ They were a great bunch of people who enjoyed playing the game and working together towards a common goal. Eventually a few burnt out officers and disgruntled members parted way and my wife and I moved onto more casual things.

Which game are you most interested in playing with Ascendancy?
    NeverWinter

Your expectations of Ascendancy?
    I am here in the hopes that my wife and I can once again join a group of mature yet easy going fellow gamers who know how to crack a joke and help out if needed. We miss the Family as we called our last guild and are looking for the same again.

How did you hear about Ascendancy?
    Other (explain in box below)

Explain Other
    Browsing through the guild listing in Neverwinter

Who, if anyone, referred you to Ascendancy?

Your preferred name?
    Nutta or real life name of Dale is fine!

Any children joining us with you?
    My wife would say yes my husband here. No children unless our two cats decide that MMO's are their thing!
  2. VegetaVarnay

VegetaVarnay Founder, Administrator "Malgus Disciple" Staff Member

Battle.Net Tag:
    Vegeta#1673
    Dale thanks for considering joining our family I'll be forwarding you the mumble info in a minute.
  3. Nutta

Nutta New Applicant

Main IGN:
    Nutta
    Thanks my friend. Ill pop on tomorrow after work!
  4. VegetaVarnay

VegetaVarnay Founder, Administrator "Malgus Disciple" Staff Member

Battle.Net Tag:
    Vegeta#1673
    no rush take your time!
  5. Foxy

Foxy Founder, Administrator Staff Member

Main IGN:
    Foxy
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Foxy#1732
    Awesome!! Glad to see other like-minded folks looking for what we have!!

And LOL at the wife thinking what ALL wives think, that we husbands are one of their kids!

Hope to see you soon Dale!