New Applicant Notemin's Membership Application

Discussion in 'Apply Here' started by Notemin, Aug 18, 2014.

1. Notemin

Notemin New Applicant

Main IGN:
    Notemin
    Alt IGN::
    Typecast
    Do you agree to abide by the Rules and Code of Conduct?
    Yes

Which age group do you fall in?
    18-21

Gaming History
    I have been playing video games my entire life. Pokemon gold version was my first video game ever, and I loved it more than anything. I played it every free second I had. I later dabbled in other games, but the next game I played seriously was WoW. I raided WotLK and briefly in TBC, but I lost interest when Cata was released. Finally, I tried raiding in MoP but it was too much of a cakewalk. Enter Wildstar. Love the game and REALLY want to start raiding. I am still working on attunement but I am getting there!

Previous Guilds?
    I was a member of a guild called Pandamonium at the start of wildstar. They are located on Thunderfoot. I didn't really like the feel of the community, and I met a group of friends who convinced me to switch to Orias. We had some great times, but real life got in the way for almost all of them and so I've kinda been bouncing around ever since.

Which game are you most interested in playing with Ascendancy?
    Wildstar

Your expectations of Ascendancy?
    I just want a tight group of people who will be willing to progress, but not at a totally hardcore level (as I don't really have time for that anymore, as much as I'd love it). In other words, I want focus during progression or hard fights, and I want to have a good time and chat it up when we are just lounging around.

How did you hear about Ascendancy?
    Our Recruiting Thread, Respect In Gaming website

Explain Other

Who, if anyone, referred you to Ascendancy?

Your preferred name?
    Nick

Any children joining us with you?
    No kids or family.
  2. Foxy

Foxy Founder, Administrator Staff Member

Main IGN:
    Foxy
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Foxy#1732
    Hiya Nick!

Thanks for applying to Ascendancy! I'll pm you our mumble information so that you may log on and get to know us, as well as allowing us to get to know you to see if we are the place for you! It sounds like we are, seeing as you found us through RiG!

However, just to let you know, we've bounced between servers lately and interest in the game has lagged a bit due to some RL stuff that always comes up! RL is very important to us, first and foremost and it seems that you have the same mindset as we do!

Hope to see you soon!

Bob/Foxy