Denied Meradin

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Meradin, Apr 8, 2012.

1. Meradin

Meradin Guest

1. Do you agree to the Rules and Code of Conduct? yes
    2. Are you over the age of 20? i'm 38, parent of 2 kids and grandpa of one and all the hell that goes with it
    3. How long have you been gaming and can you give a brief breakdown of the games you've played? i've been playing eq and eq 2 for 13 years. rift for a year, alittle dead time then SW:TOR.
    4. What, if any, guilds have you been a member of in the past? Also, have you been part of any gaming communities in the past; if so, which? was a 5 night a week raider in eq1, a 3 night aweek raider and guild founder in eq2. guild was in top 5 when i left and is still going stronge.
    5. Please tell us what you're looking for in joining the Ascendancy Gaming Community this one is kinda hard to answer. im apping for a guild whos main focus is on the imp side. however even as an "ALT" guild or whatever ya wanna call it ur still more focused on this game then my last guild. i guess im along for the ride. if this side ends up doing something , cool. if not thats cool too. i am more interested in the end gasme and strive for guild grps and events. however my job nolonger allows me to keep the committments i make in the gaming world. i'm on call 364/24/7.
    6. How did you hear about Ascendancy? sun-tzu
    7. If you were referred by a friend or another member, who referred you? another member.
    8. As a family guild, almost everyone here is on a first name basis. One of our objectives is to really get to know everyone. To help with this, we try to get to know everyone by their first name or a preferred nickname. How would you like to be addressed? Ray
    9. If you are an adult/parent, do you have any children or young adults that you would like to consider joining the guild with you? i have a 17 year old son who games. hes not really sure what game he wants to play atm. he was in my guild in eq2 for 3 years
    10. If you are under 18, do you have a parent that will be joining with us? If not, do they know you are joining?
    11. Do you have any questions regarding the Rules and Code of Conduct that you would like to discuss? everything seemedstraight with me .
  2. Foxy

Foxy Founder, Administrator Staff Member

Main IGN:
    Foxy
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Foxy#1732
    Hiya Meradin!

We ask new applicants to come join us in Mumble (info here) and start getting to know folks. There's no rush on this, simply as you can when on your current gaming schedule. I'm sure we'll be able to find a few groups you can get into doing something fun. Please note we are not evaluating your game play (so don't feel people will be watching you with a critical eye or anything). We are more interested in adding good people to our community than good players. If, after several play sessions, you feel the guild is still a good fit and vica versa, we can send out the guild invite.

If you have any questions, please PM me either here on the Forums, or in game. My in game name is Foxy.
  3. Kaybek

Kaybek -Mostly Retired -

Main IGN:
    Kaybek
    Alt IGN::
    Dranak
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Kaybek#1468
    Hey Ray, thanks for your interest in the Ascendancy Gaming Community! Brendan gave me a heads up that you'd be applying and I'm glad to see you did! Please feel free to come join us in Mumble when you're gaming so we can collectively start getting to know each other. Hope to talk to you soon!
  4. Meradin

Meradin Guest

I'll be on as much as i can. this week i cant promise much since im working 12+ A DAY. i will def be on though and in mumble. i'm really looking forward to getting to know u all and hope this works out. from talking to Brendan its seems like this will be a much better fit for me then my last guild.
  5. Foxy

Main IGN:
    Foxy
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Foxy#1732
    RL is first and foremost here Ray, so if you're working, that's what is paying the bills, and we completely understand. Get in here when you can, and we'll chat you up on Mumble!

:)
  6. Kaybek

Kaybek -Mostly Retired -

Main IGN:
    Kaybek
    Dranak
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Kaybek#1468
    Certainly no rush at all there Ray. Good luck with the heavy work week!
  7. Meradin

Meradin Guest

Just a heads-up my comp crashed on me. I did what repairs i could and its beyound me. I have my brother coming tonight to look at it and if he cant fix it i'll be putting it in the shop on mon. On the bright side i'm not working 12s anymore.
  8. Foxy

Main IGN:
    Foxy
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Foxy#1732
    No worries at all! After all, you can't play, or talk to us on Mumble, if you have no computer! :p
  9. Meradin

Meradin Guest

Stole my sons comp WHILE MY PARTS ARE OTW :p
  10. Foxy

Main IGN:
    Foxy
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Foxy#1732
    LOL.....actually, it's your computer, he's just borrowing it! :D
  11. Kaybek

Kaybek -Mostly Retired -

Main IGN:
    Kaybek
    Dranak
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Kaybek#1468
    Due to lack of activity or interaction from you for well over a month, we're closing your application for now. Should you decide to reapply in the future, we can try this again.