[Mar 12, 2013] SC2 Heart of the Swarm Release (Mumble Hangout + Interwebs)

Discussion in 'Guild Events!' started by Bushnikov, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Bushnikov

Bushnikov Benefactor, Guild Wars 2 Council Member

Main IGN:
    Bushnikov
    Alt IGN::
    Senzu
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Bushnikov#1977
    Going to be playing HotS from release on if anyone wants to join me. I'll mostly be playing the campaign but will play custom/co-op games if anyone wants to. Feel free to just hang out in mumble while I get all excited about the story lol

Servers go up early/late so I'll probably be up all night...wooo

coffee pls
  2. Foxy

Foxy Founder, Administrator Staff Member

Main IGN:
    Foxy
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Foxy#1732
    LOL....like last night with Simcity? Hehe, that was fun, till Bryant sent his arsonist to me, and than on top of that, I get Godzilla invading my town!!

Back on topic, not sure if I'll be d/l'ing this or not, as I already have way too many games to play atm!
  3. Bushnikov

Bushnikov Benefactor, Guild Wars 2 Council Member

Main IGN:
    Bushnikov
    Alt IGN::
    Senzu
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Bushnikov#1977
    yeah lol staying up late last night will help with tonight ;)

that was fun, should be nice once we get more familiar with region management

I agree, so many games...I'm a fan so I need to get it for the campaign if not everything else lol
  4. Kalise

Kalise Guild Wars 2 Council Member

Main IGN:
    Kalise
    Im game. In the past year a friend i introduced to the game has actually hit MASTERS in the ladder rankings.... Sad to say i cant beat him right now :( but he cant get HotS for another 2 months due to his work :D

I will be focusing on Campaign as well, but like you i'll get on mumble to join co-ops. Trying to get Vyper in as well, but left a message for him.
  5. Kalise

Kalise Guild Wars 2 Council Member

Main IGN:
    Kalise
    Oh and ill be getting it in the morning, so dont wait up for me tonight. :p