Denied Lyogos's Membership Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Lyogos, Aug 27, 2012.

1. Lyogos

Lyogos New Applicant

Main IGN:
    Lyogos
    Alt IGN::
    Malafice
    Do you agree to abide by the Rules and Code of Conduct?
    Yes

Which age group do you fall in?
    22-30

Gaming History
    WoW, Perfect world international, Aion, Runes of magic, Swtor, Guild wars 1 and 2. The games I enjoyed most were the ones that had the best pvp.

Previous Guilds?
    I ran Black Hand from swtor. I was in QQme from perfect world international, and I was an officer in Hellfire in WoW.

Which game are you most interested in playing with Ascendancy?
    Guild Wars 2

Your expectations of Ascendancy?
    You guys know me and know what I am about so you guys know I am just looking for chill people to game with.

How did you hear about Ascendancy?
    See us in game a lot

Explain Other

Who, if anyone, referred you to Ascendancy?
    None, I just do not want to run a guild in guild wars 2.

Your preferred name?
    Lyo pronounced (Leo) or Steve.

Any children joining us with you?
    nope
  2. Kaybek

Kaybek -Mostly Retired -

Main IGN:
    Kaybek
    Dranak
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Kaybek#1468
    Hi Steve, thanks for your interest in Ascendancy. I don't believe we've had a the chance to chat before so I really don't know much about you myself. I'm sure we crossed paths a few times in SW though ;)

I'll PM you our Mumble info shortly so we can chat more. Please fee free to come hang out with us on Mumble when you get a chance

Talk to you soon!
  3. Lyogos

Lyogos New Applicant

Main IGN:
    Lyogos
    Malafice
    I know Barber'ella, Stern, Washin, Patrice, Eltherion and a few others in swtor. We all ran warzones together several times. I do not know if they came over here, I know that they split off to form Hydra but either way I am just looking to get into a guild with people I somewhat know as opposed to people I do not know.
  4. Kaybek

Kaybek -Mostly Retired -

Main IGN:
    Kaybek
    Dranak
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Kaybek#1468
    Hey Steve, thanks for getting back to us. As you noted, none of those folks are with Ascendancy anymore and I'm not sure if they're playing GW2 seriously or just dabbling as a change up from SWTOR.

Our application process is a bit different than most guilds in that we like to give applicants a chance to learn about our guild, try it out, and see if it's a good fit for them (as well as for us to determine if the applicant is a good fit for our gaming community). You're certainly welcome to come and hang out with us and get to know us/give us a chance to get to know you. GW2 is very friendly in terms of allowing people to work together effectively, even outside of groups/guilds.
  5. Foxy

Foxy Founder, Administrator Staff Member

Main IGN:
    Foxy
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Foxy#1732
    Hiya Steve!

As Dave said, we're more a casual guild that enjoys doing things together, so if that's what you're looking for without the pressure of "having" to play a certain amount of time or doing a certain amount of raids or w/e, than by all means, join us in Mumble and get to know us! Though I have had the opportunity to talk to you briefly in Mumble, you were also busy raiding and such in SW, so our chat time was very limited.

Hope to talk to you soon!
  6. ScrubinMuhTub

ScrubinMuhTub Former Member

Main IGN:
    Washin
    Scrubin
    For the record, I've spent alot of time PvPing with Steve (Lyogos) on SWTOR and I'll say, he's a polite guy who I've enjoyed spending time with and look forward to spending more time with. My opinion is that he would make a good addition to the ASC community as a RIG guild in any gaming format, and should be considered, if that's what he's after. If you get this note Steve, perhaps I'll see you around GW2 some time. I picked up the frakkin game myself.
  7. Lyogos

Lyogos New Applicant

Main IGN:
    Lyogos
    Malafice
    Thanks for the nod other Steve (washin) Sorry for the late reply. I just got off work. However I will be on tomorrow so I look forward to getting to know all of you. I haven't had a lot of time to level my toons up in guild wars 2 but I will get the gist of it. I have a ranger named...Lyogos..who would have thunk that? lol. Anyway I look forward to chatting with you guys tomorrow. I already had your mumble info, so I will hop in when I get on tomorrow. :)
  8. Foxy

Main IGN:
    Foxy
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Foxy#1732
    Just make sure it's the NEW Mumble info! We got ourselves a great deal on a new one. Check the IP and make sure it's the right one!

See you on Thursday, as I'm in the firehouse tomorrow (Wednesday).
  9. Foxy

Main IGN:
    Foxy
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Foxy#1732
    We haven't had any interaction from you and haven't seen you on mumble since you applied, Steve.

Right now, we're going to deny your application due to inactivity.

If you wish to reapply or have us reconsider your application at a later date, by all means, let us know.

Thanks for your interest in Ascendancy!

Bob