New Applicant Limbo

Discussion in 'Apply Here' started by Limbo, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Limbo

Limbo Member

Main IGN:
    Limbo
    1. Do you agree to the Rules and Code of Conduct?

Yes

2. Are you over the age of 20?

Yes

3. How long have you been gaming and can you give a brief breakdown of the games you've played?

Been gaming all my life, since my first Nintendo. I do not have a lot of MMO experience but have played a little bit of WoW.

4. What, if any, guilds have you been a member of in the past? Also, have you been part of any gaming communities in the past; if so, which?

None, I usually just play with friends.

5. Please tell us what you're looking for in joining the Ascendancy Gaming Community

I am interested in getting good at PvP, so I think a guild will help me improve faster and make it more fun so I am not doing it alone.

6. How did you hear about Ascendancy?

I work with Kalise, he told me I should join.

7. If you were referred by a friend or another member, who referred you?

Kalise

8. As a family guild, almost everyone here is on a first name basis. One of our objectives is to really get to know everyone. To help with this, we try to get to know everyone by their first name or a preferred nickname. How would you like to be addressed?

Jon is my name but if that is too common among the guild my main character name is Limbo, either will do.

9. If you are an adult/parent, do you have any children or young adults that you would like to consider joining the guild with you?

Just me.

10. If you are under 18, do you have a parent that will be joining with us? If not, do they know you are joining?

I'm 22.

11. Do you have any questions regarding the Rules and Code of Conduct that you would like to discuss?

No. Very straight forward, I understand.
  2. Foxy

Foxy Founder, Administrator Staff Member

Main IGN:
    Foxy
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Foxy#1732
    Hiya Limbo!

We ask new applicants to come join us in Mumble (info here) and start getting to know folks. There's no rush on this, simply as you can when on your current gaming schedule. I'm sure we'll be able to find a few groups you can get into doing something fun. Please note we are not evaluating your game play (so don't feel people will be watching you with a critical eye or anything). We are more interested in adding good people to our community than good players. If, after several play sessions, you feel the guild is still a good fit and vica versa, we can send out the guild invite.

If you have any questions, please PM me either here on the Forums, or in game. My in game name is Foxy.
  3. Kaybek

Kaybek -Mostly Retired -

Main IGN:
    Kaybek
    Alt IGN::
    Dranak
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Kaybek#1468
    Hey Limbo, I look forward to chatting / grouping with you soon!
  4. Kaybek

Kaybek -Mostly Retired -

Main IGN:
    Kaybek
    Dranak
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Kaybek#1468
    Hey Limbo, haven't heard from you in quite some time. Are you still interested in joining the guild?
  5. RiffRaff620

RiffRaff620 Guest

Welcome aboard.
  6. Kalise

Kalise Guild Wars 2 Council Member

Main IGN:
    Kalise
    Limbo just got a new promotion, so he is a little busy right now and can't get online much. He is still interested just doesnt have the time right now.
  7. Foxy

Foxy Founder, Administrator Staff Member

Main IGN:
    Foxy
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Foxy#1732
    Thanks for the heads up Kalise! RL first!
  8. Kaybek

Kaybek -Mostly Retired -

Main IGN:
    Kaybek
    Dranak
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Kaybek#1468
    Due to lack of activity or interaction from you for well over a month, we're closing your application for now. Should you decide to reapply in the future, we can try this again.