[Jan 23, 2013] Path of Exile Open Beta (Mumble Hangout + Interwebs)

Discussion in 'Guild Events!' started by Bushnikov, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Bushnikov

Bushnikov Benefactor, Guild Wars 2 Council Member

Main IGN:
    Bushnikov
    Alt IGN::
    Senzu
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Bushnikov#1977
    From the start of open beta through the weekend I will be playing Path of Exile quite a bit. There are no more character wipes so it's basically a soft release. They are still working on the game and I think there are 3 of the 4 acts completed. There may be server issues right away since they are a smaller company and I'm not sure what kind of load they're anticipating.

I know there hasn't been much interest for it here but I'll be around in mumble if you want to group or talk. I'm pretty sure my first character won't be my main since I'll still be learning and most likely make mistakes in my build. I've been trying to plan but there's so many tree paths and skills I don't know about ._. We shall see! And again, it is F2P so it doesn't hurt to try it out!
  2. CharlieJ

CharlieJ Guild Wars 2 Council Member

Main IGN:
    Korliena
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Alkaron#1168
    Ye a I def plan to be there for most of this I'm always home by 5 an willing to play for a couple hours, tomorrow I am actually home by 1230 ish if you wanna start the groupage early man!
  3. Foxy

Foxy Founder, Administrator Staff Member

Main IGN:
    Foxy
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Foxy#1732
    Sounds good guys!! Firehouse today, so I'll look at getting it downloaded tomorrow to at least check it out!
    CharlieJ likes this.
  4. Kaybek

Kaybek -Mostly Retired -

Main IGN:
    Kaybek
    Alt IGN::
    Dranak
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Kaybek#1468
    Thanks for sharing this, Matt! Have fun! :)
  5. Donatien1800

Donatien1800 Council

Main IGN:
    Elizabet
    I have it downloaded. It's not my main type of game, but I'd be willing to play for a bit. Of course, that is assuming the one client I've been dealing with at work doesn't drive me insane.
  6. VegetaVarnay

VegetaVarnay Founder, Administrator "Malgus Disciple" Staff Member

Battle.Net Tag:
    Vegeta#1673
    it's a long download :)