Retracted Iolus's Membership Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Iolus, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Iolus

Iolus New Applicant

Main IGN:
    Inviktus
    Alt IGN::
    Iolus
    Do you agree to abide by the Rules and Code of Conduct?
    Yes

Which age group do you fall in?
    22-30

Gaming History
    SWG
    EVE Online
    WoW
    Call of Duty
    ME2
    I liek MMORPG

Previous Guilds?

Which game are you most interested in playing with Ascendancy?
    Star Wars: The Old Republic

Your expectations of Ascendancy?
    A guild that seeks to satisfy the needs and wants of all its members

How did you hear about Ascendancy?
    Referred by a Member, See us in game a lot

Explain Other

Who, if anyone, referred you to Ascendancy?
    Barabella
    Jckcy

Your preferred name?
    Jose

Any children joining us with you?
    No
  2. Jason "JC"

Jason "JC" Member

Main IGN:
    JcSkys
    JcDub
  3. Kaybek

Kaybek -Mostly Retired -

Main IGN:
    Kaybek
    Dranak
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Kaybek#1468
    Hi Jose, thanks for your interest in Ascendancy. I was hoping you might take the time to clarify a bit more about what your expectations of Ascendancy are. What did you mean when you stated you're looking for a guild that seeks to satisfy all the needs and wants of it's members?

4. Iolus

Iolus New Applicant

Main IGN:
    Inviktus
    Iolus
    Sorry for the late response. As many of you know I play mostly on the Republic side. I have created a couple of alts on the Imperial side and have found leveling them quite fun. I have a lvl 50 BH that I've abandon on another server which is sad because I've enjoyed the imperial side of the game and hope to continue enjoying it. Throughout my time playing MMOs I've been in a few guilds. I simply want a good a guild that I can lvl with and have fun with. I enjoy many aspects of the game and I'm willing to help out when needed.

From my past experiences in MMOs, some guilds stay very rigid and don't adapt to what its members want and need. I want to be in a guild that listens to its members. I've personally been in a few guilds in which the leadership creates a vision for the entire guild instead of asking the guild what it wants. I think everyone should have an equal voice and that no ones is above the guild. The name or tag of the guild isn't what is important but rather the people that form the guild and the relationships that are built from it.

Sorry for the long post. lol
  5. Kaybek

Kaybek -Mostly Retired -

Main IGN:
    Kaybek
    Dranak
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Kaybek#1468
    Hey Jose, do you plan to make Empire your new main faction? We're really more interested in adding people who will be playing with us a primary focus than as alts.
  6. Iolus

Iolus New Applicant

Main IGN:
    Inviktus
    Iolus
    I really do not know at this time. I've invested a lot in the Republic side. I wish I could give you an answer this moment but I can't. I think the best thing to do is for me to retract my application. If I do make the Imperial side my main faction I'll apply again. Hopefully I'm still welcomed to do so. Thank you guys for the opportunity.
  7. Kaybek

Kaybek -Mostly Retired -

Main IGN:
    Kaybek
    Dranak
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Kaybek#1468
    Absolutely, Jose! You'll always be welcome to reapply if you decide to make Empire a home. See you around!