Denied glas's Membership Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by glas, Jun 14, 2012.

1. glas

glas New Applicant

Main IGN:
    glasgoh
    Alt IGN::
    shadoh
    Do you agree to abide by the Rules and Code of Conduct?
    Yes

Which age group do you fall in?
    15-17

Gaming History
    MMO wise I played some SWG messing up doh's account in a galaxy far far away and recently got into TOR.

I like playing steam games or anything that is multiplayer. My favorite games are the diablo series and the saints row series. Saints row 3 being the funniest game i ever played. Nothings better than Clint Eastwood being a gang banger. Otherwise i hate first person shooters, always have, always will. Doesn't that sound familiar.

Previous Guilds?
    Archaic. Knew a core group of players for a long time.

Which game are you most interested in playing with Ascendancy?
    Star Wars: The Old Republic

Your expectations of Ascendancy?
    A guild that has progression in end game while being fun friendly and interactive coming together as a family.

How did you hear about Ascendancy?
    Other (explain in box below)

Explain Other
    I learned of Ascendancy through Tony and Gary my guild officers, who undertook the mission to find us a new home.

Who, if anyone, referred you to Ascendancy?
    Tony, Garf and Doh

Your preferred name?
    Thomas

Any children joining us with you?
    Nope... well hopefully.
  2. Foxy

Foxy Founder, Administrator Staff Member

Main IGN:
    Foxy
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Foxy#1732
    Hi Thomas!! Thanks for your interest in Ascendancy! Now that you've applied, we can start getting to know each other and see if this is the guild for you and if you're a good fit here in Ascendancy.

We ask new applicants to come join us in Mumble (info here) and start getting to know folks. There's no rush on this, simply as you can when on your current gaming schedule. This is an important phase of the application process as we want to give you the opportunity to get to know us and learn about this community as well as give us an opportunity to get to know you and see if you'll be a good fit. During this time we will not be evaluating your game play (so don't feel people will be watching you with a critical eye or anything) but rather trying to judge how you will fit within the community.

Look forward to talking, and hopefully grouping with you soon!
  3. Kaybek

Kaybek -Mostly Retired -

Main IGN:
    Kaybek
    Alt IGN::
    Dranak
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Kaybek#1468
    Hi Thomas, we haven't heard from you in a while so I wanted to check in and see if you're still interested in joining Ascendancy as part of the Ascendancy/Archaic merger. Still planning to join?
  4. Areli

Areli Founder, Administrator Staff Member

Main IGN:
    Areli
    Moving app to denied section for now - inactivity on the forums and mumble. Glas, if you are still interested, we'd love to get to know you. send any of us a message if you're interest returns :)