FF Week three stats

Discussion in 'Sports' started by thragg, Sep 25, 2012.

1. thragg

thragg The Commish

Main IGN:
    Thragg
    Alt IGN::
    NA
    Battle.Net Tag:
    adventthragg1818
    Fig Newtons amassed the highest point total this week, taking down Malgus Disciple's 115.66 - 93.20. Malgus Disciple's has stumbled in the early part of the season and is winless. Malgus Disciple's was coming off a 108.42 - 61.74 loss against Corn on the Kolb and saw their scoring ratchet up this week. Fig Newtons (2-1, 321.34 points) climbs into second place and Malgus Disciple's (0-3, 230.06 points) stays in the cellar.

Kaybek's Krazies picked up 20.50 points from Drew Brees and 17.50 from Darren McFadden to beat FoxHounds 87.40 - 82.42. FoxHounds has stumbled in the early part of the season, and doesn't have a win to speak of yet. Torrey Smith led FoxHounds with 24.70 points while Matthew Stafford racked up 18.32. FoxHounds got zero points from Hakeem Nicks, which might have made the difference in the outcome. Kaybek's Krazies (2-1, 259.26 points) climbs into fifth place and FoxHounds (0-3, 272.32 points) stays in seventh place.

Metal Heads earned their third consecutive win when they beat Corn on the Kolb 98.10 - 85.88. They were led by Matt Ryan who had 22.40 points and Arian Foster who had 16.80. The streak is the result of some high scoring by Metal Heads, who owns the highest overall point total in the league this season and is averaging 119.24 points per matchup. Corn on the Kolb slides to third place with a 2-1 record. Metal Heads remains undefeated and in first place having also defeated Irish Dragons (147.06 - 105.72) and Wolves (112.56 - 88.94).

Irish Dragons notched the second-highest score in the league this week, taking down Wolves 105.94 - 75.42. Irish Dragons hit their projections and scored 0.0% more points than projected (105.89). Wolves got just 81.5% of a projected 92.49 points. Tony Gonzalez led Wolves with 15.10 points while Robbie Gould racked up 13.00. Irish Dragons (2-1, 300.52 points) climbs into fourth place and Wolves (1-2, 285.68 points) drops to sixth place.

Sadly, I cannot alter stats because of bad officiating. This weekend was horrible on the refs side of things. Otherwise than that, congrats all around to winning teams, and to the teams that still need a win... get on it!

*quick side note* Ed.. your going down :p
  2. Kaybek

Kaybek -Mostly Retired -

Main IGN:
    Kaybek
    Dranak
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Kaybek#1468
    It sure was a crazy week! thanks for putting the recap up again Craig :)
  3. Areli

Areli Founder, Administrator Staff Member

Main IGN:
    Areli
    well, I have to say - I spent time listening to the pros and got shafted because of it - starting the Philly defense over my Bears thinking that they would do better. I lost a 23 point performance by the bears and got 5 from philly instead. pfft. That's what I get for overthinking it, eh?
  4. thragg

thragg The Commish

Main IGN:
    Thragg
    NA
    Battle.Net Tag:
    adventthragg1818
    LOL! Well it was a tough decision. Both Eagles and Cards have a top 5 defense. However, even as the cardinals are my favorite team, I was not expecting their offense to be as good as they were. So, really, its not your fault.
  5. Kaybek

Kaybek -Mostly Retired -

Main IGN:
    Kaybek
    Dranak
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Kaybek#1468
    Yeah, it always seems like a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation.
  6. Areli

Areli Founder, Administrator Staff Member

Main IGN:
    Areli
    yeah, but a little more on just the damned side. :p