Doctor Lorrick - Lost Island Hardmode.

Discussion in 'PvE Videos' started by Dane, May 6, 2012.

1. Dane

Dane Former Member

Main IGN:
    Quarin
    Alt IGN::
    Foeshizzle
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Dane#1465
    here's a pretty clean run of Dr. Lorrick after several wipes. it's a very tough fight that requires a high level of situational awareness. the whole place really pushed our abilities to the max.

this run only took four hours. hopefully we can get this place on farm pretty quickly.

party members were Quarin, Areli, N'evere and Garf from Archaic.

Cannot render media site: you may be running an outdated version of XenForo
  2. Areli

Areli Founder, Administrator Staff Member

Main IGN:
    Areli
    pro tanking there. you can see what i meant about him throwing the vials everywhere that first time - despite none of us being by the kolto tank. that was a weird one.

I will cherish that video for quite a while. Ascendancy win!
  3. Kaybek

Kaybek -Mostly Retired -

Main IGN:
    Kaybek
    Dranak
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Kaybek#1468
    Very awesome, guys! That's fantastic!
  4. Dane

Dane Former Member

Main IGN:
    Quarin
    Foeshizzle
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Dane#1465
    tough fight to tank. two channeled abilities to interrupt, green stuff to avoid, little sticky bombs to watch out for (and keep away from the rest of the party) all on top of actually keeping aggro which is a real pain since there is so much movement on this. N'evere really had to watch his burst or else he's just steal the boss away. actually happens once in the video. very difficult boss to control.
  5. JBeleren

JBeleren Former Member

Main IGN:
    JBeleren
    Nevere
    Battle.Net Tag:
    NightReach#1802
    yeaaa, accidently burst too hard in the begining, pvp reflex? and that almost killed me twice
  6. Dane

Dane Former Member

Main IGN:
    Quarin
    Foeshizzle
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Dane#1465
    we got it worked out. figuring out how to pull it off is where the fun is at.
  7. JBeleren

JBeleren Former Member

Main IGN:
    JBeleren
    Nevere
    Battle.Net Tag:
    NightReach#1802
    I actually think i had 50% aggro for the last part of the fight lols
  8. Areli

Areli Founder, Administrator Staff Member

Main IGN:
    Areli
    I don't remember who I was healing more. I was weaving in kolto missle, popping supercharge and healing scan on everyone... and Scott's health bars are tiny compared to mine - lol good times
  9. Dane

Dane Former Member

Main IGN:
    Quarin
    Foeshizzle
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Dane#1465
    yeah. there was no way i was holding aggro during the last phase. y'all were throwing out some serious dps, and every time i would taunt the mob would stun me. so even when i had aggro, i couldn't hold on to it. heh. yeah... good times, good times.
  10. Ahmad

Ahmad Member

Main IGN:
    Diaxa
    Aeala
    I dont think its possible to hold aggro in the last phase. The guy just jumps around attacking everyone. Just gotta pop defensive CDs when he is on you, and hope your healer likes you... a lot!