Charons Claw

Discussion in 'Books, Music, TV, and Film' started by thragg, Aug 12, 2012.

1. thragg

thragg The Commish

Main IGN:
    Thragg
    Alt IGN::
    NA
    Battle.Net Tag:
    adventthragg1818
    I don't know if anybody reads R.A. Salvatore's books (The ones about Drizzt), but his latest one was amazing. That is of course my opinion. I got it around noon yesterday, and finished the book about 1 am this morning. Charons claw is the final book in the Neverwinter trilogy and follows closely to the game that will be coming out eventually. I am pretty stoked about it
  2. ScrubinMuhTub

ScrubinMuhTub Former Member

Main IGN:
    Washin
    Scrubin
    Wow, tell me this has everything to do with Artemis, my favorite anti-hero.
  3. thragg

thragg The Commish

Main IGN:
    Thragg
    NA
    Battle.Net Tag:
    adventthragg1818
    It does! Well, not everything. You gotta read the first two books if you havent already. Im not going to spoil anything. Needless to say, he's my favorite antihero as well.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  4. ScrubinMuhTub

ScrubinMuhTub Former Member

Main IGN:
    Washin
    Scrubin
    Definately! Unfortunately for me, the last books I read were 12 years ago in HS. I read the first three trio sets, one of which involved him receiving Charon's Claw. It was amazing. I started to lose interest in the books focused on Wulfgarr (or perhaps I forget his name, the barbarian human).
  5. Bitter

Bitter Silent Spring

Main IGN:
    Bitter
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Bitter#1131
    Funny. My mom came out Sunday to help baby me while I recover from surgery. She brought a couple boxes full of forgotten realms/dragonlance books I had from HS. Looks like a good time to freshen up my memory of the story arc. Drizzt is one of my favorite characters. The spider queen set is also a fantastic read. Pretty much any books revolving around the drow and their society are fascinating to me.
  6. Borknagar

Borknagar Member

Main IGN:
    Borknagar
    I still have to finish the previous Drizzt trilogy. I'm on the last book.