1. First Tournament wrapped up, next begins in September?

2. Join us on Orias playing as Dominion!

Ascendancy Rakghoul Event Boss Kill

Discussion in 'News' started by Dane, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Dane

Dane Former Member

Main IGN:
    Quarin
    Alt IGN::
    Foeshizzle
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Dane#1465
    Ascendancy came together in force to take down the infected bosses on Tatooine to help bring an end to the Rakghoul plague.

The monstrously deformed bantha pictured below was seen wandering in Outlaw's Den just this past weekend. Several waves of Republic forces tried to steal the kill from us, but we were able to repel their attacks.

The creature was ferocious in battle and felled many of our greatest champions. Luckily, we were able to be revived at the nearby medical center and get back into the fight before all were lost. It was an epic battle for sure, and one not to be soon forgotten.

[​IMG]
    Vega likes this.
  2. Kaybek

Kaybek -Mostly Retired -

Main IGN:
    Kaybek
    Dranak
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Kaybek#1468
    Very awesome, all. I'm stoked to see so many people coming together for this event and from all I heard after, everyone had a great time killing off the World Bosses, stomping some Republics in open world PvP, and wrapping up the quests for the Rakghoul event. Good times! Wish I could have been there :)
  3. Dane

Dane Former Member

Main IGN:
    Quarin
    Foeshizzle
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Dane#1465
    oh yeah... and i case you didn't see... that's bork under the boss. he died when the boss fell on him... lol

oh yeah... one more thing... if you look closely, you will notice that we are all mostly wearing our PvP gear. that's cause we were in Outlaw's Den and had already been jumped several times by Pubs.

it was interesting fighting a boss in PvP gear. probably took a bit longer than it should have. he actually hit the enrage timer. we were holding him at 2% to wait for folks to release and get back so they would get credit for the kill. it was almost comical.
  4. Kaybek

Kaybek -Mostly Retired -

Main IGN:
    Kaybek
    Dranak
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Kaybek#1468
    LOL! I didn't notice that but I was wondering what Eltherion was doing over there....
  5. It was completely epic to have some world boss and pvp action combined. I would love to see more open world pvp world bosses :). Indeed a glorious day for the Empire and some hilarity to boot.
  6. Kaybek

Kaybek -Mostly Retired -

Main IGN:
    Kaybek
    Dranak
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Kaybek#1468
    Funniest thing I heard was Verran, of Platinum, hopping on our Mumble and asking if that was us harassing them. When he heard it was, he said "Ok, we give" lol! Too funny :)
  7. Dane

Dane Former Member

Main IGN:
    Quarin
    Foeshizzle
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Dane#1465
    yeah... that just goes to show the power of our name. his exact words were... "I came around the corner and saw "Ascendancy" over everyone's heads and said "oh s**t".

i actually wish they had hung around. it was fun having someone to beat on. they made a couple of mad dashes for the boss hoping to tag it while we were all in combat. it didn't work. there were just too many of us.
  8. Kaybek

Kaybek -Mostly Retired -

Main IGN:
    Kaybek
    Dranak
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Kaybek#1468
    lol Awesome! :)
  9. Eltherion

Eltherion Guest

Sometimes even Eltherion doesnt know what eltherion is doing !
  10. Foxy

Foxy Founder, Administrator Staff Member

Main IGN:
    Foxy
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Foxy#1732
    What a great time that night was!! And to hear Bork asking for a res, only for us to tell him that we can't see him!! It was epic!!

And poor Verran was a very good sport about it. When he heard all of us, he said exactly what Scott described, and wished us luck!! A class act, that guy is! I'm glad to know him!

Great job Ascendancy! We're only getting stronger, too!
  11. Dane

Dane Former Member

Main IGN:
    Quarin
    Foeshizzle
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Dane#1465
    ah... just to share (because i'm not sure if the albums are publicly available yet...

here is boss #2... (which we did last). he is also a new boss. lvl 50... probably only out for the event. waited just over 2 hours for this guy. he was a good fight too. not as tough as the bantha, but definitely needed more than just 4.

[​IMG]
  12. Borknagar

Borknagar Guest

There I am, laying down on the job again. :)
  13. Vega

Vega Former Member

Main IGN:
    Vegaxe
    Vegaze
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Vegaxe#1134
    Yummy, sand.