1. First Tournament wrapped up, next begins in September?

2. Join us on Orias playing as Dominion!

Ascendancy moves into Wildstar!

Discussion in 'News' started by Kaybek, Jul 8, 2014.

1. Kaybek

Kaybek -Mostly Retired -

Main IGN:
    Kaybek
    Alt IGN::
    Dranak
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Kaybek#1468
    [​IMG]

Ascendancy has been hopping from game to game for a little while now and has had good success in several games since SWTOR. Now, we're ready to make another major push into an MMO and are focusing on Wildstar!

We expect to bring our same focus on driving success into both our PvP and PvE endeavors so be ready to bring your A game for this one, cupcakes! ;)
  2. Toobukoo

Toobukoo New Applicant

Main IGN:
    Toobukoo
    Hey guys and gals been awhile we are on and gaming on WS also server is Thunderfoot
  3. Foxy

Foxy Founder, Administrator Staff Member

Main IGN:
    Foxy
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Foxy#1732
    Hiya Penny!! Long time no see! :)

Our server is Orias! So, if you feel like getting into it with us, that's where we're hanging!

Get Private in here too!!

Bob
  4. Chevee

Chevee SWTOR Community Leader

Main IGN:
    Chevee
    Navii
    Hey guys! It's been awhile. I received an email and was excited to see you in Wildstar.

Sadly, I'm on Orias with Pak'Cafan (Exiles). I do however have a dominion character on Thunderfoot!

Hopefully I'll see you around!
  5. Kaybek

Kaybek -Mostly Retired -

Main IGN:
    Kaybek
    Dranak
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Kaybek#1468
    Hiyas Chevee! Long time no see! Glad to see Pak'Cafan is enjoying Wildstar too! If you ever feel like hanging out with us, please feel free!

Good luck and have fun!
  6. Kalise

Kalise Guild Wars 2 Council Member

Main IGN:
    Kalise
    lol oops tell your guys i'm sorry. I ran into a few of them in a contested area and had a bit of fun. Out of curtsy i removed the one guy from my rivals list :D But the next one wont be so lucky ;)
  7. QutePolabewr

QutePolabewr New Applicant

Main IGN:
    IorekByrnison
    QutePolaBewr
    Battle.Net Tag:
    QutePolaBewr.net
    Hello everyone, I am new to this forum and would like to know how to apply to the guild. I was talking with Kalise in game and the guild sounded like a community I could give a shot at and do great things in wildstar with. Just let me know how to apply and we will see where it goes from there :D
  8. Kalise

Kalise Guild Wars 2 Council Member

Main IGN:
    Kalise
    Go to Public Forum > Applications > Apply here.

Glad to hear you still want to apply, see you in game.
  9. Foxy

Foxy Founder, Administrator Staff Member

Main IGN:
    Foxy
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Foxy#1732
    Welcome to our site! Just follow what Kalise said above, and we'll take it from there! Hope to see you soon (though I'm currently out of town till Sunday but you get the gist! ).