Denied Application for Eirie

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Eirie, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Eirie

Eirie Guest

1. Do you agree to the Rules and Code of Conduct? Yes.
    2. Are you over the age of 20? No, 18.
    3. How long have you been gaming and can you give a brief breakdown of the games you've played? Mostly RPG and Strategy games. The Elder Scrolls back to Daggerfall, the Fallout series, the Total War series. Your basic generic and popular games of today, as well as a few less popular games like The Guild and any Star Wars games (including SWG, which I played on and off for several years.) I also play Mount&Blade Warband a lot. I've been in a guild (TMW) along with Artifik (who I believe just applied here as well) for about a year and a half.
    4. What, if any, guilds have you been a member of in the past? Also, have you been part of any gaming communities in the past; if so, which? As I said in the above post, i've been very involved in the Mount&Blade community for the past 2 years. I've been in the guild TMW for about a year and a half now. I was also in Use The Shwartz in SWTOR since I joined thanks to a real life friend who has since left the game. Other then that, and a very small bit in SWG, i've never been part of any other gaming communities.
    5. Please tell us what you're looking for in joining the Ascendancy Gaming Community. A Guild that is active in PvP and PvE, mature enough to know when to be serious and relaxed enough to know when to have fun.
    6. How did you hear about Ascendancy? I've been seening Ascendancy members in PvP for quite a while.
    7. If you were referred by a friend or another member, who referred you? After my friend Artifik and I left Use The Shwartz, we spent a day or two looking for a new Guild. When we decided to try for Ascendancy, the person I first spoke to was Barbarella. She gave Ascendancy a fantastic review, and here I am.
    8. As a family guild, almost everyone here is on a first name basis. One of our objectives is to really get to know everyone. To help with this, we try to get to know everyone by their first name or a preferred nickname. How would you like to be addressed? Andrew, Drew, whatever works for you. But please, no Andy. Really. Please. If there's more then one Andrew, Eirie is fine.
    9. If you are an adult/parent, do you have any children or young adults that you would like to consider joining the guild with you? N/A
    10. If you are under 18, do you have a parent that will be joining with us? If not, do they know you are joining? N/A
    11. Do you have any questions regarding the Rules and Code of Conduct that you would like to discuss? No questions, everything is fine.
  2. Kaybek

Kaybek -Mostly Retired -

Main IGN:
    Kaybek
    Alt IGN::
    Dranak
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Kaybek#1468
    Hi Andrew, thanks for your interest in Ascendancy! It's always good to see friends sticking together and hopefully you and David will find a good home here. Now that you've applied, we can start getting to know each other and see if this is the guild for you and if you're a good fit here in Ascendancy.

We ask new applicants to come join us in Mumble (info here) and start getting to know folks. There's no rush on this, simply as you can when on your current gaming schedule. This is an important phase of the application process as we want to give you the opportunity to get to know us and learn about this community as well as give us an opportunity to get to know you and see if you'll be a good fit. During this time we will not be evaluating your game play (so don't feel people will be watching you with a critical eye or anything) but rather trying to judge how you will fit within the community.

Look forward to talking, and hopefully grouping with you soon!
  3. Dane

Dane Former Member

Main IGN:
    Quarin
    Foeshizzle
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Dane#1465
    and as i mentioned in the thread for David's app, tonight we have our scheduled PvE night. we will be forming groups to run FPs at 9pm eastern. feel free to join us for that. we will try and get you in a group. since you are an applicant, we cannot sign up to guarantee you a spot, but if you are online and there is room, we will get you in a group.

hope to see you tonight.
  4. Eirie

Eirie Guest

Meant to post this a few days ago, but i'm in the same boat as Artifik right now. Or was. Things are back to normal, so I can resume my playing shortly ;D
  5. Kaybek

Kaybek -Mostly Retired -

Main IGN:
    Kaybek
    Dranak
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Kaybek#1468
    Woot, awesome! Glad to hear that Andrew :)
  6. Foxy

Foxy Founder, Administrator Staff Member

Main IGN:
    Foxy
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Foxy#1732
    That's awesome!! See you soon!
  7. Kaybek

Kaybek -Mostly Retired -

Main IGN:
    Kaybek
    Dranak
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Kaybek#1468
    Due to lack of activity or interaction from you for well over a month, we're closing your application for now. Should you decide to reapply in the future, we can try this again.