Denied Application for Artifik

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Artifik, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Artifik

Artifik Guest

1. Do you agree to the Rules and Code of Conduct? Yes.
    2. Are you over the age of 20? No. I am 19.
    3. How long have you been gaming and can you give a brief breakdown of the games you've played? I have been gaming for a very long time. Playing on the N64 (And a little NES) as a child until eventually progressing to the PC. I don't have too much MMO experience, but I have played LotRO for a little. I play a wide variety of games, such as Mount and Blade Warband, The Guild II, Occasionally jumping into Minecraft, and Battlefront II.
    4. What, if any, guilds have you been a member of in the past? Also, have you been part of any gaming communities in the past; if so, which? I was in the guild "Use the Schwartz" because a real life friend was in it. It was very inactive, and my friend stopped playing, so I had to leave. This is the only other SWTOR guild I've been in. I currently lead a well known guild in M&B Warband.
    5. Please tell us what you're looking for in joining the Ascendancy Gaming Community. I am looking for a relatively mature and active guild, that is respectful and relaxed, and hopefully a good group of friends.
    6. How did you hear about Ascendancy? I've seen a few members around in PVP, and Eirie (who might apply soon) has expressed his approval of them.
    7. If you were referred by a friend or another member, who referred you? Eirie told me to apply.
    8. As a family guild, almost everyone here is on a first name basis. One of our objectives is to really get to know everyone. To help with this, we try to get to know everyone by their first name or a preferred nickname. How would you like to be addressed? My name is David, but if that is too common, I'll answer even faster to Rurin.
    9. If you are an adult/parent, do you have any children or young adults that you would like to consider joining the guild with you? I have no children.
    10. If you are under 18, do you have a parent that will be joining with us? If not, do they know you are joining? n/a
    11. Do you have any questions regarding the Rules and Code of Conduct that you would like to discuss? No. Looks great.
  2. Kaybek

Kaybek -Mostly Retired -

Main IGN:
    Kaybek
    Alt IGN::
    Dranak
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Kaybek#1468
    Hi David, thanks for your interest in Ascendancy! Now that you've applied, we can start getting to know each other and see if this is the guild for you and if you're a good fit here in Ascendancy.

We ask new applicants to come join us in Mumble (info here) and start getting to know folks. There's no rush on this, simply as you can when on your current gaming schedule. This is an important phase of the application process as we want to give you the opportunity to get to know us and learn about this community as well as give us an opportunity to get to know you and see if you'll be a good fit. During this time we will not be evaluating your game play (so don't feel people will be watching you with a critical eye or anything) but rather trying to judge how you will fit within the community.

Look forward to talking, and hopefully grouping with you soon!
  3. Dane

Dane Former Member

Main IGN:
    Quarin
    Foeshizzle
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Dane#1465
    and just an FYI: tonight is PvE night. our focus this week is Flashpoints. come and join us in game at 9pm eastern. we'll try and get see if we can't get you in a group.
  4. Artifik

Artifik Guest

Just figured I'd let you know that Im still interested, but real life has been really busy lately. Im out of college summer, so there has been a lot of getting together with friends and job-searching.
  5. Foxy

Foxy Founder, Administrator Staff Member

Main IGN:
    Foxy
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Foxy#1732
    RL is first and foremost here, David, especially since you're out of College and job-hunting. That's what pays the bills to be able to play.

We sure do appreciate the heads up from you regarding this, and look forward to when you can devote more time to SW!

Good luck with the job hunt! :)
  6. Kaybek

Kaybek -Mostly Retired -

Main IGN:
    Kaybek
    Dranak
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Kaybek#1468
    Due to lack of activity or interaction from you for well over a month, we're closing your application for now. Should you decide to reapply in the future, we can try this again.