Acendancy Media

Discussion in 'Media' started by Kaybek, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Kaybek

Kaybek -Mostly Retired -

Main IGN:
    Kaybek
    Alt IGN::
    Dranak
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Kaybek#1468
    All,
    As Ascendancy keeps growing we add more tools to our tool chest. We've moved to a new hosting site and with this comes access to a centralized server that has unlimited storage. As the files we create can be very large, and sharing them in the past for adding to videos has been hard, we've set up an FTP account specifically to help people who want to contribute to creating media content for Ascendancy.

If you are interested in helping produce content and share the final files (that you'd upload to YouTube), please post here so we can share the FTP information with you.

As always, thanks to everyone in the community who helps make this a great guild to be in!

Thanks!

David
  2. Dane

Dane Former Member

Main IGN:
    Quarin
    Foeshizzle
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Dane#1465
    very cool. this is a really nice way for us to move data around.

i would love to get a group of Frappers together to run some WZs or something. one Huttball match from multiple angles would be fully awesome.

as a side note to this, do you think it would be appropriate to have a separate forum for the "media" team to exchange ideas and such? maybe even a private forum for those that have expressed interest. not because we are elitist, only because it would clutter up the forums.
  3. Kaybek

Kaybek -Mostly Retired -

Main IGN:
    Kaybek
    Dranak
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Kaybek#1468
    We can certainly set something like that up. I'd really like to see how many people are interested in participating in a "Media Team"of sorts. If anyone is concerned about the actual video editing portion, don't worry about it. Simply having recorded content that others can then pull from is a major win!
  4. Ahmad

Ahmad Member

Main IGN:
    Diaxa
    Aeala
    Count me in.
  5. Kaybek

Kaybek -Mostly Retired -

Main IGN:
    Kaybek
    Dranak
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Kaybek#1468
    Awesome! The more the merrier!

Edit: Info sent your way.
  6. Kaybek

Kaybek -Mostly Retired -

Main IGN:
    Kaybek
    Dranak
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Kaybek#1468
    Sub forum created that's visible only to Ascendancy Media Team user group, Council, and Founders. If you are interested in joining and producing content for Ascendancy, please let us know!
  7. Donatien1800

Donatien1800 Council

Main IGN:
    Elizabet
    I've been playing around more with Fraps and movie maker the past couple days. Just trying to get my feet wet and get in some video editing so I can edit out all my deaths the boring stuff.
  8. Kaybek

Kaybek -Mostly Retired -

Main IGN:
    Kaybek
    Dranak
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Kaybek#1468
    We're looking for more folks who might be interested in recording their gameplay and even coordinating with others recording at the same time to get multiple perspectives of the same events.
  9. Zoid

Zoid Former Member

Main IGN:
    Nibbler
    I can send you what I have. Only the unders and the pub view of david tossing me around so far. but id be happy to help where I can.
  10. Kaybek

Kaybek -Mostly Retired -

Main IGN:
    Kaybek
    Dranak
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Kaybek#1468
    Please feel free to share any of your videos, it's always fun watching matches from other perspectives.