8 man Huttball on PvP night

Discussion in 'PvP Videos' started by Kaybek, May 25, 2012.

1. Kaybek

Kaybek -Mostly Retired -

Main IGN:
    Kaybek
    Alt IGN::
    Dranak
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Kaybek#1468
    Fun match, though a bit one sided. It's always fun when we can get a full guild premade into a WZ. GG folks.

From Ascendancy: Aenari, Areli, Barbarell, Balzary, Kaybek, Kor'liena, Stern, Quarin'Rhul

Cannot render media site: you may be running an outdated version of XenForo

We had another full premade match in Voidstar but I think someone else filmed that one
  2. Dane

Dane Former Member

Main IGN:
    Quarin
    Foeshizzle
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Dane#1465
    i got it. just haven't compiled it yet... tho it was kind of a pitiful performance on my part... not sure i'll post it... heh.
  3. Kaybek

Kaybek -Mostly Retired -

Main IGN:
    Kaybek
    Dranak
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Kaybek#1468
    Yeah, Voidstar is a boring one to watch from the Tank/Door Guard perspective and thus why I don't bother recording them. I'd really love to see us have multiple people film matches and then, for the really good ones, take the time to put together a video of the fight from multiple perspectives to really capture the awesomeness of Ascendancy PvP :D
  4. Dane

Dane Former Member

Main IGN:
    Quarin
    Foeshizzle
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Dane#1465
    I think that would be a very cool video to put together. We should totally plan that out sometime.

In this case, I didn't mean that I was guarding the door and it was a boring video. I meant that I didn't perform well and don't want anyone seeing me suck... lolz.
  5. Kaybek

Kaybek -Mostly Retired -

Main IGN:
    Kaybek
    Dranak
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Kaybek#1468
    Meh, it happens. We all have bad moments, I'll still group with you any day. As with most folks here, we tend to have far more good moments than bad :)
  6. Dane

Dane Former Member

Main IGN:
    Quarin
    Foeshizzle
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Dane#1465
    oh yeah. it's all in good fun anyway.