3 Ascendancy Premades in 1 Huttball!

Discussion in 'PvP Videos' started by Kaybek, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Kaybek

Kaybek -Mostly Retired -

Main IGN:
    Kaybek
    Alt IGN::
    Dranak
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Kaybek#1468
    This was a really close and well fought match and several people made recordings of it for it's historic value as I don't believe anyone's seen 3 teams in the same match before. Here's my recording of it:

Cannot render media site: you may be running an outdated version of XenForo
  2. Dane

Dane Former Member

Main IGN:
    Quarin
    Foeshizzle
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Dane#1465
    that was a fun, fun game. i think the only thing worse that going up against one Ascendancy pre-made is going up against two Ascendancy pre-mades.
  3. Jason "JC"

Jason "JC" Member

Main IGN:
    JcSkys
    JcDub
    That was fun. Wish bioware would make a pvp practice area for guilds to go up against themselves 8 vs 8 just for fun and practice.

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?quscko
  4. Kaybek

Kaybek -Mostly Retired -

Main IGN:
    Kaybek
    Dranak
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Kaybek#1468
    Our GvG matches are so fun I don't know that I'd do anything else then lol!

When folks get a chance, I'd love so see how this played out from some of the other perspectives. Anyone else planning to share the vids?
  5. Jason "JC"

Jason "JC" Member

Main IGN:
    JcSkys
    JcDub
    No doubt. All the matches we played last night and that's the only 1 I remember. Besides my bonehead incomplete pass 3 feet from scoring... Won't talk about that one tho LoL.

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?z21kde
  6. Dane

Dane Former Member

Main IGN:
    Quarin
    Foeshizzle
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Dane#1465
    i can post mine tonight. like i said, i wasn't having a good match, so there ain't a lot to see except for my failness. it is still fun to see a different perspective, tho.

edit: oh... and a practice arena is a wish of mine. i'm thinking... half hutball court on our guild capital ship. that would be the shizznit!
  7. Kaybek

Kaybek -Mostly Retired -

Main IGN:
    Kaybek
    Dranak
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Kaybek#1468
    Right on, that'd be awesome! Don't worry about the gameplay, we all make mistakes in the heat of battle - I know I had a few in there too! Ultimately it'd be great to have this match edited together from multiple perspectives just to see how that works out so having multiple viewpoints would be awesome.