15 Ascendancy members in 1 Huttball!!!

Discussion in 'PvP Videos' started by Kaybek, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Kaybek

Kaybek -Mostly Retired -

Main IGN:
    Kaybek
    Alt IGN::
    Dranak
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Kaybek#1468
    Yowza, now this was about as tough as it gets in Huttball! 4 Ascendancy pre-mades in one match! My apologies, I missed kicking off the recording at the very beginning of the match so missed about the first minute or so.

Server first having an entire WZ full of one guild? (well, there was 1 pug)

Cannot render media site: you may be running an outdated version of XenForo
  2. Kaybek

Kaybek -Mostly Retired -

Main IGN:
    Kaybek
    Dranak
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Kaybek#1468
    Hmm, not sure why no HD option is available for playback. Will have to take a look when I get home.
  3. Barbarella

Barbarella Guest

I'M jealous. Looks like a fun match.

I say we just run two teams for Rwz and see how many times we get each other
    Dane likes this.
  4. Dane

Dane Former Member

Main IGN:
    Quarin
    Foeshizzle
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Dane#1465
    those are the most fun... and the hardest to win.

i'll have to take credit for the loss on that one. those last 20 seconds of the game i was thinking about scoring... not just staying alive. i could have gotten out of there and probably lasted 20 seconds if i had been focusing on the proper objective. live and learn... but that one is all on me. sorry gang.

on a lighter side... i sure do love matches like that.
  5. Kaybek

Kaybek -Mostly Retired -

Main IGN:
    Kaybek
    Dranak
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Kaybek#1468
    I know what you mean there Scott. I completely lost track of time in that match and could have sworn we had at least 5 more minutes to go
  6. Around the 7:00 mark that pull was clutch. I will remember seeing the goal line fade away in my nightmares tonight yet again :p That was a tense and fun game from our end too...even in defeat.
    Dane likes this.
  7. Kaybek

Kaybek -Mostly Retired -

Main IGN:
    Kaybek
    Dranak
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Kaybek#1468
    Win or lose these guild v guild matches are almost always intense and extremely fun! That was also a great comeback you guys did once we got up 2-0.
  8. Dane

Dane Former Member

Main IGN:
    Quarin
    Foeshizzle
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Dane#1465
    just watched it. that was a very good match. lots of back and forth. lots of focus on ball carrier. healers were shut down very well.

i must say... i fear for the other guys when we get full groups in RWZs.
  9. Zeuriel

Zeuriel Council

Main IGN:
    Zeuriel
    WOMPUS
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Zeuriel#1263
    EVERYONE played an awesome game that game. it nearly brought warmth to my hard with heart :)
  10. Kaybek

Kaybek -Mostly Retired -

Main IGN:
    Kaybek
    Dranak
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Kaybek#1468
    I wish I knew what the pug thought in this match. I'm sure initial thoughts were "WOOT! I'm in with 2 Ascendancy Pre-Mades!!". Final thoughts must have been something along the lines of "OMG, WTF just happened?"
  11. Dane

Dane Former Member

Main IGN:
    Quarin
    Foeshizzle
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Dane#1465
    i imagine he just stood in the corner and watched. i know that's what i would have done... lol
  12. Kaybek

Kaybek -Mostly Retired -

Main IGN:
    Kaybek
    Dranak
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Kaybek#1468
  13. Zeuriel

Zeuriel Council

Main IGN:
    Zeuriel
    WOMPUS
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Zeuriel#1263
    That was a two fold awesome. And lucky too. If kyle had been there when i got the first pull off we could have both tried to pull for all we know. as it was people arrived on scene are perfect time. even daves jump gave us a second we needed. i had forgotten that moment but that was more than just a single awesome pull lol. it was teamwork!
  14. Dane

Dane Former Member

Main IGN:
    Quarin
    Foeshizzle
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Dane#1465
    bah. it was luck and you know it. don't try and inflate your awesome any more than it already is. :rolleyes:
  15. Zeuriel

Zeuriel Council

Main IGN:
    Zeuriel
    WOMPUS
    Battle.Net Tag:
    Zeuriel#1263
    some luck some skill lol on at least 3 peoples part :p
  16. Dunedain1014

Dunedain1014 Member

Main IGN:
    Dunedain
    The other night we had a Pugger with us in a dual premade Ascendancy in Alderaan, 7 of us and the lone pugger. We all gave him our vote :D...and yes we did win, easily.
  17. The original pugger left then the other one came in and looked quite confused for a bit. If I was surrounded by Ascendancy on all sides I would get a queasy feeling personally.