Ascendancy was founded in 2011 and is a mature, family oriented gaming community that understand the demands real life places on competitive gamers. By strict definition of hours played per week, most would classify us as a casual community but don't let that fool you. We are not "newbies" and most of us cut our teeth in MMO gaming more than a decade ago. We are hard core gamers that have grown up, have jobs and families now, but still enjoy kicking butt with our friends when the opportunity arises!
- Proud member of Respect In Gaming community
- Fully supported Public and Private Forums
- Fully supported Mumble server
- Medals and Awards system
- LiveStreams of our game play built into our official site
- Forum community achievement system
- Real-time website chat
- Very experienced leadership familiar with running multiple guilds in a community
- Fun and mature atmosphere that's safe for the whole family
- Community Facebook page to stay in touch with community when you're on the go
Who we're looking for:
We are looking for those who want to be part of a tight-knit community of skilled gamers whose primary goal is to have fun with other like minded individuals/families. We're looking for folks that want to experience all a game has to offer with a group of friends without all the drama and strictness associated with massive, impersonal guilds that don't appreciate the fact that your #1 priority is not always gaming.